This risk disclosure purpose is to outline some of the risks involved with the usage of Software, in the manner described in the letter this risk disclosure is attached to. Trading with the Software with the use of leverage is considered a high risk and speculative method of investment. You unreservedly acknowledge and accept that:
1. a) You run a great risk of incurring losses and damages as a result of trading in CFDs and/or Financial Instruments and accept and declare that you are willing to undertake this risk. The damages may include loss of all your money and also any additional commissions and other expenses,
2. b) CFDs and/or Financial Instruments carry a high degree of risk. The gearing or leverage obtainable in CFDs and/or Financial Instruments trading means that a small deposit or down payment can lead to large losses as well as gains. It also means that a relatively small movement can lead to a proportionately larger movement in the value of your investment and this can work against you as well as for you. CFDs and/or Financial Instruments Transactions have a contingent liability and you should be aware of the implications of this, in particular, the margining requirements.
3. c) When trading in CFDs and/or Financial Instruments you are trading on the outcome of the price of an Underlying and that trading does not occur on a regulated market but over-the-counter (OTC),
4. d) Before deciding to trade on margin, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.
5. e) You have chosen the particular type of service and financial instrument, taking your total financial circumstances into consideration which you consider reasonable under such circumstances, and
6. f) There are significant risks associated with the use of online deal execution and trading systems including, but not limited to, software and hardware failure and internet disconnection. PRO-CM Ltd is not responsible for such losses or failures. The Company shall not be responsible for any loss arising from any investment based on any recommendation, forecast or other information provided. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this Website are provided as general market commentary and do not constitute investment advice. The Company will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information. The contents of any report provided should not be construed as an express or implied promise, as a guarantee or implication that Clients will profit from the strategies herein, or as a guarantee that losses in connection therewith can, or will be limited. Trades in accordance with the recommendations in an analysis, especially leveraged investments can be very speculative and may result in profits, as well as losses, especially if the conditions mentioned in the analysis do not occur as anticipated. In case of any fault in pricing process, typing errors, entering errors and quoting errors through the electronic trading system and/or phone, the Company has full right to make any necessary modifications to the investor’s trading account in which the mistake took place. If you do not understand the risks involved in trading foreign exchange or leveraged Financial Instruments, please, do not trade. The potential for profits or losses is also influenced by fluctuations in currencies pairs rates which are influenced, inter alia, by political and economic events of the country where the currency is being traded, and can significantly change under the circumstances, conditions, demand, and price of the underlying financial instrument. Extreme market conditions or technological limitations may cause that certain trade orders (such as stop-loss or limit) will not be received or executed and your account may be subject to losses (which those orders were supposed to limit), within short time periods. You must be aware that the Software is not supervised by a regulatory body, and no clearing or any other center of third party ensure the financial liability of the Company towards you as a result of trading. In case of insolvency or avoidance of payment, you may suffer losses.
Disclaimer RISK WARNING: Please, note that trading with Forex and/or CFDs and/or other financial leveraged instruments incur a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all your capital and may therefore not be suitable for all investors. You should not risk more than you are prepared to lose and before you start trading. Please, ensure you understand the high risks involved, take the level of your experience into consideration and seek independent advice if necessary. Our Company does not provide such consultancy services.To read our full risk disclosure statement, please read our website’s terms and conditions and risk disclosure. You hereby accept and declare that you are willing to undertake this risk and in no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. The disclaimer information contained in this website is for general information purposes only, and we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.